An experienced team dedicated to helping you execute your strategy
Who We Are
The way we enable organizations is by providing simple, systems-based, easy to use tools that work together to deliver a clear view of performance. We customize and deliver them in a comprehensive apprenticeship program that is guaranteed to deliver.
We have completed over 3,000 OKR implementations and Balanced Scorecards for all sectors across the world, since 1991. Our clients’ successes have been profiled in Fortune and Forbes magazines and multiple business textbooks (The Execution Premium, Strategy Focused Organization, Strategy Mapping, )and Harvard Business Review.
The pm2 team is made up of seasoned professionals, including previous senior executives and long-time OKR and scorecard practitioners paired with experienced younger consultants that see things in a new way.
Our long OKR history
We have strong beliefs:
- Every organization can achieve great performance.
- Within every organization, there are highly motivated people.
- If people can see what leads to great performance, they will make it happen.
- “Best practices” are incomplete and complicated.
- Adults learn by doing.
- Performance solutions only work if they are owned by the organization, not the consultant.
- Solutions that are understood and owned by the people in the organization are easy to implement, more sustainable, and rapidly deliver better performance.
Our Senior Team
Marc is a non-profit founder who assists business leaders and teams in fostering collaborative, ethical work environments. With twenty years of coaching experience in Silicon Valley, Marc empowers leaders at multiple levels of organizations to clarify core values, communicate, reach tough decisions and manage change more confidently. Marc has worked in a nonprofit capacity with business founders, executives, agile coaches, and software teams. A published scholar and psychological researcher, he has taught doctoral students for more than a decade, and serves on the editorial boards of multiple peer-reviewed journals including The Humanistic Psychologist, published by the American Psychological Association.